Hi, I’m Miranda, and the first thing you should know about me is I love what I do. By nature I am an improver and supporter. I love solving problems that impact people and helping others feel, do, and become what and who they want to be.
The work I do as a coach and consultant began with my own professional transformation. As my career in marketing evolved into organizational behavior, I became exposed to deeper layers of workplace dynamics. The variety of challenges I witnessed in teams and individuals at every level of the organization revealed significant opportunities for increasing performance, engagement, and satisfaction. I knew that was my calling.
Driven by the belief that every person can and deserves to thrive, I became a fierce proponent of empowering professionals to realize and foster potential in themselves and others. What I found is that by committing, caring, and collaborating, I can help people blossom; with each new success they grow bolder and brighter.
Now my time is spent on coaching enthusiastic, forward-focused individuals and collaborating with organizations that recognize the value—both bottom-line and priceless—of setting their people up for success. I also mentor women in leadership, teach emerging coaches, and assist nonprofit organizations that help under-represented groups thrive.
- Professional Certified Coach accreditation by the International Coaching Federation
- More than 25 years of business experience with all levels of staff members, including C-level executives.
- Two decades of national and international experience as an organizational behavior consultant.
- Developing and teaching business communication curricula to hundreds of college students.
- Training/certification in DISC, Emotional Intelligence and other evidence-based industrial psychology tools.
- Training design and delivery for hundreds of executive leaders and aspiring coaches.
- Master of Arts in Organizational Behavior; Bachelor of Science in Communication.
- A coaching portfolio that includes successful executives, stalled professionals, young soccer players, new managers, trauma survivors, introspective teens, and eager contributors.
- A mindful integration of self growth, professional ambition, and joyful living.
If you’d like to talk about collaborating with Miranda, let her know.