I can make a change and set a plan for myself and all my answers are in me.”
Whether you are preparing for your dream job, struggling with a current situation or developing the next version of you, coaching offers a unique opportunity to shift perspective, gain skills and move forward. Coaching helps achieve your goals by:
- Clarifying and supporting what you want to achieve.
- Focusing on your abilities.
- Encouraging self discovery.
- Eliciting solutions and strategies.
- Holding you responsible and accountable.
Whether inspiring change or supporting daily excellence, Thrive Potential one-to-one coaching includes:
- DISC behavior, motivation and emotional intelligence assessments.
- Leadership development for succession planning and career advancement.
- Support and accountability for performance improvement processes.
- Communication skills to improve team performance.
- Encouragement and empowerment for ongoing growth.
I offer coaching pathways in three-month, six-month and yearly increments. We can hold our conversations on the phone, via Skype or in-person.
HOW TO GET STARTED
There are lots of coaches for you to choose from. To make sure your coaching is as effective as possible, pick a coach who is qualified and with whom you feel comfortable. As the founder of Thrive Potential and a Professional Certified Coach, I:
- Uphold the strategic and ethical standards of the International Coach Federation
- Listen and ask thoughtful questions to encourage others to find answers
- Offer a professional mindset gained from frontline to C-suite experience.
- Come from a place of caring and curiosity.
- Provide objective feedback, accountability and encouragement to help you thrive.
- Pursue opportunities to reflect on and continually grow my skills.
- Support the development of emerging coaches.