If you could be your best self, what would that look like?
Whether struggling, surviving, or already thriving, working with a coach can offer clarity for achieving your personal and professional goals—and a framework for action. Goals are a part of life. Some we achieve quickly, others take time, and new ones emerge. The exact process is different for everyone, but one truth is universal: your answers are within you, right now. And coaching can help you find them.
Delivered by Professional Certified Coach and certified behavior analyst Miranda Wilcox, coaching with Thrive Potential can help you achieve goals related to:
- Growing leadership confidence and ability.
- Discovering and pursuing professional passion.
- Developing influence through executive presence.
- Confronting obstacles to diverse and inclusive practices.
- Digging deep for transformational change.
- Preparing for and navigating high-stakes career transitions.
- Managing organizational change.
Who benefits the most from our coaching approach? Goal-oriented people who are committed to growth, are ready to be challenged, and who care about the quality of the coaching relationship.
We work virtually with executives, managers, and emerging leaders. Our coaching pathways range from three months to one year. We offer a variety of behavioral assessments to help inform your self-discovery process and deepen your development experience.
Contact Miranda directly to set up an exploratory call and see if we can help.