If you could promote any area of professional development, where would you start?
Miranda is an award-winning leader, ambivert, idealist, scholar, non-conformist, and late-bloomer. She approaches speaking engagements with the authentic story-telling of a successful businesswoman who struggles, soars, screws-up, sips her own medicine, and celebrates her work-hard(ish)-play-hard(ish) life integration—one she has to re-evaluate every so often as her goals evolve, just like anyone else.
Her presentations on personal transformation, professional development, and leadership include topics on:
- BOOST™ing your influence
- Speaking so others hear you
- Writing powerful internal narratives
- Communicating across genders
- Defining your leadership style
- Finding professional passion
- Mentoring women
Past speaking engagements include:
- “Thriving as Powerful Leaders,” “Start a Revolution” Leadership Conference Keynote
- “Passion and Purpose,” Xerox Women’s Alliance International Conference
- “Communication and Gender at Work,” Financial Services Client
- “Courage: The Foundation of Leadership,” RIT Leadership Certificate Program
- “Step Up: Increasing Influence through Powerful Communication,” Summit Business Conference
- “Power Your Potential” Saunders College of Business Panel Discussion
- “Lead Like a Girl: Assertive Communication for Women,” Saint John Fisher College PRSA
- “The Gift of ‘Feedforward’,” Omega Institute Teen Camp Group Experience
As part of Thrive Potential’s mission to develop others, Miranda delivers custom presentations related to personal and professional leadership at meetings of professional associations, conferences, panels, retreats, and workshops.
Interested in exploring how Miranda can bring her style of story-telling to your speaking opportunity? Get in touch.