Setting ourselves and others up for success in the future requires first understanding how we are showing up now. An effective and efficient way to do that comes in the form of online self-assessments and group surveys.
These tools can be used to:
- Evaluate behavioral tendencies and opportunities for adapting.
- Solicit feedback from peers, clients, subordinates, and superiors.
- Prioritize development areas.
- Identify potential solutions to stress.
- Measure and raise Emotional Intelligence.
- Determine personal sources of motivation.
- Understand team dynamics.
Thrive Potential offers several evidence-based instruments developed by industrial psychologists and used by millions of people to understand how their behavior contributes to workplace dynamics. These assessments–including DISC, Emotional Quotient, and 360° surveys–can be used as input for:
- Individual and group coaching discussions.
- Leadership alignment sessions.
- Team building workshops.
- Individual development plans.
- Succession planning.
- Leadership development activities.
- Sales and communication training.
Interested in learning more about online assessments and surveys? Connect with Miranda.